Saturday, May 7, 2016

Powder room & master bath

The powder room is mostly complete.  I had been waiting to post as I thought it would get a little ‘more’ mostly complete but we haven’t gotten there yet.

DSC_0005 (2)

We are currently using the powder room for teeth brushing and the medicine cabinet staples are in the white drawers.  The room still needs trim and my finishing touches.

The demo began on the other side of the wall shortly after we reached this stage in the powder room.

DSC_0003

Here the old fixtures are gone and the wall has come down.  We stopped at this point to figure out the best layout for the space.  I will say that it took some serious debate to find something that would make both of us happy.  Me from the design standpoint and him from the work to be done view.  Today he is working on more demo.  I’ll update again later.

No comments: