Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Workshop Revamp

I am a fan of getting rid of stuff, I don’t like clutter and I don’t like feeling like my ‘stuff’ is taking over.  Randy on the other hand, well let’s just say we are Yin and Yang when it comes to cleaning! 
This is the workshop, where not much work has been done lately!IMG_5173
While I could be wrong I think sometimes when you walk into a room that is just so overwhelmed with stuff it can do a number on your desire to be creative.  Ok, who am I kidding, I know it can!  See that scroll saw sitting there to the left, that’s mine but you know what, I don’t want to spend anytime down here.  Besides the fact that the ‘stuff’ all around drives me nuts, it’s usually cold as a barn in here!  Hmm, maybe he does that on purpose!
IMG_5175
IMG_5174
As you can see there is stuff everywhere, wood, tools, storage and big tools.  Randy has been talking for a long time about a major over haul of his workshop.  He’s talked about it a lot, finally the process is getting underway.  I know it doesn’t look like much now but the reason I know that progress is going to be made..
IMG_5172
He finally bought new cabinets that he’s been talking about for a long, long time!
Stay tuned!

No comments: