Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Man Cave Update..

I guess technically this isn’t his entire ‘man cave’ in all fairness most of the basement is his ‘man cave’.  Yes my workout stuff is down there and currently my beekeeping equipment is there as well (still looking for my garden shed!).  BUT his bar, his second TV, his foosball table and his entire workshop occupy the rest of the space.  Just as it should be!
IMG_5194
At first glance it doesn’t look like much has happened, but maybe you don’t remember the massive cabinet on the wall.  Well that giant is now on the other side of the room.
IMG_5195
He also built the top for his new cabinets which is very nice and now I’ll actually be able to reach the stuff on the wall.  So many times he asked me to get him something and I couldn’t reach because the other workbench was so deep!
Slowly, the vision is coming to life!

No comments: