Saturday, June 5, 2010

They’re here…..

Well the new counters arrived yesterday and they are stunning!!!  I love the warmth that they bring to the kitchen.  I also think they really make the cabinets stand out.  I am however very partial to natural colors and products.
2010-4-6 (1)
2010 06 05_0008
Words escape me in trying to describe my new copper sink!  It is exactly what I dreamed of having, I think the style is perfectly suited for the kitchen and my house!  I love this so much more than a white fireclay sink that’s for sure!!!!
2010-4-6 (3)
All that is left now is to pick a tile for the backsplash.  We had a white-ish one chosen but once we got the counters in it looked a little too white.  I’m thinking that something close to the new wall color will be perfect.  Something warm and a little creamy tan…hmm….

No comments: